Friday, November 7, 2008

Worship for the 26th Sunday after Pentecost

Hand Bell Call to Worship
Prayer Joys and Concerns
Prelude: Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus
Hymn: When We All Get to Heaven
Prayer of the Day

Children’s Time

Special Music: Angel Band/Amazing Grace
giving our Offering to God
Offertory
Presentation A Doxology

Scripture Joshua 24.14-25
Matthew 25.1-14
Words of Praise from Psalm 78
Give ear, O my people, to my teaching;
Incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth in a parable;
We will tell to the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord,
His might, and the wonders that he has done.
He established a decree in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel,
Which he commanded our ancestors to teach to their children;
That the next generation might know them, the children yet unborn,
And rise up and tell them to their children,
So that they should set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God.


Response I Have Decided to Follow Jesus

Sermon A Witness Against Ourselves

Prayer Hymn: Grace Greater Than All Our Sin
Our Prayers and The Lord’s Prayer

Hymn: Standing on the Promises
Benediction
The Eternity Bell dismissing worship

No comments: